Please enter your email:
1. ECL is the fastest of all logic families. High Speed in ECL is possible because transistors are used in difference amplifier configuration, in which they are never driven into ……………
2. A chip having 150 gates will be classified as
3. The equivalent hexadecimal notation for octal number 2550276 is
4. The advantage of …………… is that it can reference memory without paying the price of having a full memory address in the instruction.
5. A given memory chip has 14 address pins and 8 data pins. It has the following number of locations.
6. AVA = A is called
7. Consider the following statements :
Which of the above statements are true ?
8. Which of the following is/are not true?
(a) The set of negative integers is countable.
(b) The set of integers that are multiples of 7 is countable.
(c) The set of even integers is countable.
(d) The set of real numbers between 0 and 1/2 is countable.
9. A partially ordered set is said to be a lattice if every two elements in the set have
10. Consider the following statements:
(i) A graph in which there is a unique path between every pair of vertices is a tree.
(ii) A connected graph with e = v – 1 is a tree.
(iii) A graph with e = v – 1 that has no circuit is a tree.
Which of the above statements is/are true?
[…]just beneath, are several totally not connected web-sites to ours, even so, they are certainly really worth going over[…]
You must be logged in to post a comment.