Please enter your email:
1. Which of the following is not correct for virtual function in C++?
2. Which of the following storage classes have global visibility in C/C++?
3. What keyword in class specification helps to hide data?
4. The regular expression given below describes:
5. Given the following statements:
S1: Every context-sensitive language L is recursive.
S2: There exists a recursive language that is not context sensitive.
Which statement is correct?
6. Given the following statements :
(A) A class of languages that is closed under union and complementation has to be closed under intersection.
(B) A class of languages that is closed under union and intersection has to be closed under complementation.
Which of the following options is correct?
7. Peep-hole optimization is a form of
8. Grammar of the programming is checked at …………… phase of compiler
9. A Top-down Parser generates
10. When one object reference variable is assigned to another object reference variable then
You must be logged in to post a comment.